Are you Looking for the 27.5g Toppik?
TOPPIK hair building fibers cover out thinning hair in seconds! Covers thinning hair and bald spots quickly. Works perfectly on the crown and hairline and is the perfect hair filler for men and women.
Natural binding fiber : Made with natural plant extracts, TOPPIK bonds with your natural hair without clogging pores!
Instantly get thicker looking hair : Toppik Hair Building Fibers instantly help cover up thinning hair or cover bald spots for those who suffer from hair loss.
Easy clean : With any shampoo! Unlike hairspray, it lasts all day. Resistant to wind, rain and perspiration.
- Toppik Hair Building Fibers are made of colored keratin protein and blend undetectably with existing hair strands to instantly create the appearance of naturally thicker and fuller hair.
- Toppik Hair building fibers (or sometimes known as hair filler fibers) are a completely different approach to building thicker hair, instantly.
- Instantly fills in thinning areas to conceal hair loss. TOPPIK makes fine hair look thick and full.
- It is great as a root touch-up between colorings.
- Toppik Hair Fibers resist wind, rain, and perspiration for long-lasting results in all conditions.
- Toppik Hair Fibers work for all hair types and textures.
- Also great for hair parting lines, covering extension tracks and touching up roots between hair color appointments.
- Easily washes out with normal shampoo.
To our patients and the general public:
In following the advice of the Australian Government and my Medical Insurers we are announcing a temporary cessation of procedures in all our clinics.
The cessation is currently indefinite, but a time frame will likely become clearer in the coming weeks.
Dr Knudsen and Dr Jayaprakash will continue to consult with patients either in person, or most likely, via telemedicine (FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or WhatsApp depending on your preference).
Patients or the general public may ring the clinic during normal business hours Mon-Fri 0900-1700 to arrange consults or for script repeats as normal.
In the interest of public safety I suggest we try for telemedicine arrangements where possible.
These are challenging times and your safety and health are our utmost concern. We will support you as normal until normal arrangements resume.
Feel free to contact us for any further information.
Dr Russell Knudsen